Resources Spiritual Renewal
- What can be done to find peace and harmony within oneself?
- How can we find serenity in decision-making?
Resources for spiritual renewal provides helpful knowledge and methods for the spiritual journey. Several SNJM Sisters have developed tools to make this journey possible.
A method for discernment and some publications
Below you will find an interview in which Sister Elizabeth Liebert explains what spiritual discernment is and outlines a method that is helpful in decision-making. Sister Liebert is a professor of theology and spirituality who is presently teaching in San Francisco.
Several of our publications on spirituality can be used to facilitate and deepen your renewal. Here are some recent titles:
- Redeeming Our Sacred Story: The Death of Jesus and Relations between Jews and Christians - by Mary C. Boy, SNJM - Paulist Press - New York - 2013
- The Way of Discernment: Spiritual Practices for Decision-Making - by Elizabeth Liebert, SNJM - Westminster John Know Press - Louisville - London - 2008
- The Spiritual Exercises Reclaimed: Uncovering Liberating Possibilities for Women - by Katherine Marie Dyckman, Mary Garvin and Elizabeth Liebert, SNJM - Paulist Press - New Jersey - 2001
- Has God Only One Blessing?: Judaism as a Source of Christian Self-Understanding - by Mary C. Boys, SNJM - Paulist Press - New York - 2000