introduce people to Marie-Rose Durocher,
a woman attentive to her people;
to reply to requests sent to us from all over the world;
to offer a guided tour of the historical sites.
visitor to the Center may view
Marie-Rose Durocher museum;
the chapter room, where early important
decisions for the Congregation were made;
Marie-Rose’s office and bedroom;
the convent chapel, built in 1847;
adjacent foundation house, transported to the convent
property in 1959 and declared an historical
monument in 1960.